Stone Circle Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn dipped her head. It's nice to meet you, too, Ira, she offered with a small smile. They walked quietly for a few minutes, which she also didn't mind. Soon, her packmate commented on their lack of running into each other and the fact that Brynn kept busy. She nodded. Yes, I like to keep the borders marked and patrolled, as well as make sure the caches always have food. Winter is just around the corner, so I want to be prepared, she answered with a small shrug. If she was being completely honest with herself, her tendency to keep busy had a lot to do with avoiding thoughts of her past, or thoughts of the male who had lead her here and then broke her heart, but she was also highly driven by the need to pull her weight and provide for the pack.

She glanced at the woman next to her. What about you? Do you like to keep busy? she asked, briefly stopping to sniff a tree close by. After deciding it could use more scent on it, she rubbed her thick coat against the bark and then went back to walking beside Ira.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Brynn - October 15, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Ira - October 15, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Brynn - October 17, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Ira - October 19, 2018, 03:23 AM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Brynn - October 19, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Ira - October 23, 2018, 04:27 AM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Brynn - October 26, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Ira - November 02, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Brynn - November 08, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Ira - November 10, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Brynn - November 22, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Ira - November 22, 2018, 04:03 AM