Otter Creek Got my dark sunglasses on and I had my weapon drawn
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
She was heading towards the flatlands, the only place she had not explored in Teekon Wilds. So far she had been north, south, west, and a little ways east, but not in the center. To be honest she was glad to get away from Jinx and her sickness. The priestess had an inkling on what her alpha was afflicted with, and she wanted to be as far away as possible from her. So she passed through the old borders of Silvertip and made her way to the grasslands in the valley.

Soon she was approaching a little creek, the soft ripples she could hear from a distance, and the smell of water from a lot farther. Though a stronger smell pervaded her nostrils, that of rotting meat. Her nose wrinkled in disgust, but that was how nature worked. If a carcass wasn't found by a scavenger, than it was left to the decomposers.

However, this carcass was found, by a wolf. Two wolves? The pair came into view then. She could not hear their words, but only saw their actions. One wolf was chewing at the carcass, when another came and pulled it away. A fight? She walked closer, wondering why they were fighting over a long-dead carcass when it wasn't even the hungry months.
Messages In This Thread