Rising Sun Valley Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread]
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Red’s awkwardness — and possible realization that she maybe sort of had a crush on Fang even though she barely knew him — was cut short as he splashed her. And kept splashing her. And wouldn’t stop splashing her. With a laugh and a determined gleam in her eye, she swam over to him and attempted to shove him down into the water with her front paws. She hadn’t had this much fun in a long time. Then she swam away so he couldn’t get her. She turned back around to face him, barking a challenge. They were going to have a splash battle whether either of them wanted it or not.

The coywolf wasn’t sure where this silly, playful nature was coming from, other than the fact that she was only a yearling, and therefore still acted like a juvenile sometimes. She didn’t care. It made life more exciting, didn’t it? It was part of the reason she was so good at being an Outrider, besides the obvious reason, that is: Her coyote blood gave her a nomadic lifestyle — the need to move constantly. But her younger-aged tendencies also helped. They made it easy for her to move all the time, since she didn’t get tired as quickly as older wolves.

So, the idea of a splash fight was damn near heavenly to her. It was a chance to be a pup again. And, with this new life and all of its trials, that was something she didn’t get to do very often. She hoped Fang would play along…
Messages In This Thread
Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 18, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 18, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 10:50 AM