Moonspear i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth
98 Posts
Ooc — hund
All Welcome 
Even if he had not been the most social creature, his presence would have been known. He marked the borders like everyone else should have and his scent was dotted all over the territory. It was not his fault he only rose when the moon lifted into the sky.

Just like he did tonight. When the darkness cloaked the land, he emerged from a shadowed place. His jaws parted in a large yawn before he made his way to the borders. After a night's sleep, well, he had plenty of piss to mark the borders with. Behemoth would not let it go to waste especially while he was still proving himself to those who lived here.
note: behemoth is primarily nocturnal
as such, his threads will take place at sunset or night
Messages In This Thread
i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - November 09, 2018, 12:00 PM