Moonspear i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth
98 Posts
Ooc — hund
He raised a curious brow at the boy as he lashed out. It seemed different than when they had first tussled. That this was not challenging somehow. Behemoth briefly gave him distance to mark a tree. It only took a quick moment before he was ready to face whatever the boy was going through head on.

Talk it out or scuffle till you feel better? He questioned smoothly with a gentle tilt of his head. Maybe fighting wouldn't fix whatever was going on in the youth's mind but surely it would release the tension that clung onto him. That and Behemoth had a strong feeling the boy wasn't going to want to talk things out.

Granted he had been proven wrong before. There was no reason it couldn't happen again.
note: behemoth is primarily nocturnal
as such, his threads will take place at sunset or night
Messages In This Thread
i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - October 27, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: i'll shoot a hockey puck at your teeth - by Behemoth - November 09, 2018, 12:00 PM