Hushed Willows if i get home before daylight, i just might get some sleep tonight
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
She’d been shoved around, beaten, bitten, starved, and more over a number of months that each time Seabreeze pulls away, she notices. She doesn’t react to it, or acknowledge it outside a sigh of relief, but it’s there and she’s thankful. Qilaq doesn’t know how to put it into words, or how to express it with anything she has left, but maybe, maybe this is real. Maybe Seabreeze isn’t part of some game the horde plays with her when their bored, or because she escaped, and maybe she’s finally free from them.

Her claws dig into her muzzle. Not enough to hurt, but the pressure pushes everything away for a moment. The reassurance that she doesn’t have to know where home is doesn’t do much; she wants it more than anything and wants Silas by her side and knows she can’t it. No matter how hard she pushes, how hard she closes her eyes, or how long she simply stays in one space, it doesn’t change she is not home with him or anyone else she once knew. Their faces and names are such a blur at this point she doesn’t know if she’ll even remember them.

“M’tired,” she mumbles after a long pause but doesn’t move. She wants to be left alone, wants to find somewhere to sleep where she won’t be found—even from Seabreeze—but none of this reaches her tongue.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
RE: if i get home before daylight, i just might get some sleep tonight - by Qilaq - October 28, 2018, 11:39 AM