Hoshor Plains blood will spill into the gutters and it will stain the morning sun
INVINCIBLE · EARTHQUAKE · POWERFUL
49 Posts
Ooc —

An ear flicked and swiveled in her direction as she addressed him again, while overhead the thunderhead which had loomed over the wide berth of the mountain range rolled and bellowed like an angry beast.  The grey sky cracked and darkened, parted like a curtain to spill frigid rain onto the pale duo.  At his breast the bison remained unperturbed by the shift in weather, and the colossal titan was much the same.

His eye found the pale silhouette of her plateau, and as she spoke again he released a white breath into the air that plumed outwards and dissipated.  And what if I am not a good fit for you?  Or your pack for me?  A single brow raised a fraction of an inch as he began a languid steady lope behind the alphess, massive shoulders rolling as the fur upon his back became flattened by the frozen rain.  

Would it be tenable to instead offer you thirty days in which I work for you as I would work for anyone else, and if at the end of my tenure either party decides that your pack is not suitable for me, I would depart?  He would not wish to be hunted down if he left, nor considered a traitor or a leech.
Messages In This Thread