Otter Creek with her sharp teeth
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was glad to see that the female seemed happy. He was glad to hear about the territory. He loved the mountains. "I've grown up in the mountains. I was born on a cliff," he spoke. "I don't think it will take long for me to adjust then," he smiled happily. It was clear that he was a mountain wolf with his large paws and the way he was built. The male was glad to hear that the pack structure was like that of a family. He was used to those structures. Plus as this was Andalusia's family perhaps it could become his own family as well. He could use a non-crazy family.

"I like a family-like structure," he spoke. He hoped that he could help with this pack as he could with Morningside. He would not be too great at hunting game but he was an excellent fisher. He was eager to see Andalusia and settle with his new life. "Hopefully, my own sister Aviana, will join Moonspear as well. She decided to stay a bit longer at Morningside to help out the new Leadership," he spoke. "I think life on the mountain with Andalusia, a new family, and bits of my own family, sounds quite wonderful," he then realized.

221 of 1531
Messages In This Thread
with her sharp teeth - by Hydra - October 26, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: with her sharp teeth - by Sebastian - October 29, 2018, 10:36 AM
RE: with her sharp teeth - by Hydra - October 31, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: with her sharp teeth - by Sebastian - November 01, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: with her sharp teeth - by Hydra - November 30, 2018, 10:19 PM