Rising Sun Valley Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread]
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Lol of course not! And I don't mind at all; Summer is pretty obvious with his emotions, so pretty much anyone can read him like a book. As for names, ummmmmm.... Emberwood? Cinderwood? Cause the leaves will look all firey one day? Amberwood? Cause yellow? I'm not the best at this XD

<style type="text/css">.Summer01 b {color:#587c95, font:12px calibri;}</style>

The ebony boy watched as the female gave her wordless response. He cocked his head slightly, curious as to why no speech had come from her lips. When again she did not say a word, choosing instead to bark and gesture towards the forest below, he came to the conclusion that perhaps this one simply was not one to use her voice. The thought actually made him feel better, for speaking was not one of his strong points either. A small smile graced his lips then, accompanied by a genial wag of his tail.

Summer nodded his head, accepting her invitation. He began to follow her into the trees, his eyes grazing the territory much like her own. It was a lovely place. Peaceful and quiet, with a relaxing stillness to the air that smelled sweet like grass and sap. He looked to the girl as she barked and smiled. "It's good," he said simply. Little did he know how much more would be in store for the woods when the leaves changed their colors and would swim like flames against the sky in the Autumn winds. There was so much yet for the seven month-old to see.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Summer Ostrega - July 21, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 03:55 PM
RE: Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 27, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Forest of Aspens [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - August 07, 2014, 03:24 PM