Moonspear sunspot moondog
kind of struggled not to shine
188 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
lol yeah! Slavik’s being a pouty baby rn but he’ll get used to it and hopefully figure his life out soon ;”) and this thread is so fun btw love Vela

Glad to see all that warning stuff cleared up, Slavik’s ears perked when she said her name, and that she was Charon’s daughter. Yes he had heard of her, and Charon, and he inwardly prided himself at his great perceptive and assumptive abilities. Nice to meet ya Vela, Charon’s daughter, he said with a charming smile, ever unable to deny a flirty impulse here and there. She returned his smile only halfway, but that was more than nothing and enough for him.

The speckled girl asked why he’d chosen to join Moonspear, and he really wished he had a better answer than he did. But the truth was that it was available and Speedy told him to. He’d try and make it seem less lame than that though, as he really did like it here, mostly cause of what Speedy said about it, she said it was a close, family like pack, and I liked that. I wanted to be with my friend, but also part of a family like yours, he said, hoping that would suffice to the other young wolf.
[Image: caretaker.gif] 0/5
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 4/5
Messages In This Thread
sunspot moondog - by Slavik - October 24, 2018, 07:15 AM
RE: sunspot moondog - by Vela - October 24, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: sunspot moondog - by Slavik - October 24, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: sunspot moondog - by Vela - October 29, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: sunspot moondog - by Slavik - November 01, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: sunspot moondog - by Vela - November 03, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: sunspot moondog - by Slavik - November 03, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: sunspot moondog - by Vela - November 06, 2018, 08:37 AM
RE: sunspot moondog - by Slavik - November 07, 2018, 08:51 AM