The Heartwood i am a question to the world
20 Posts
Ooc —
It seemed as though he had taken the boy by surprise. The silver youth turned to look at him with a gaping mouth and studying eyes. Of course, Cavendish was no stranger to gawking. It had been a common occurrence in his travels away from home. It did little to dampen his spirits, though. The willowy prince knew that he was different, but he celebrated his unique appearance without missing a beat. From one who had not yet fully grown, Cavendish could only forgive him and educate as best as he could. 

The question hung in the air for a long moment before the dark prince curled his lips into a smile and waved his tail between his hocks. I'm not entirely certain I can answer that question, my boy. Let's begin with who I am, he stated cheerily. Then, the hound dipped his torso toward the earth in an elegant bow and latched the warmth of his gaze with the young boy's. 

I am Prince Cavendish Davenport II, of Roseweald Hollow. It is truly a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
Messages In This Thread
i am a question to the world - by Winterbourne - November 01, 2018, 03:20 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Cavendish - November 02, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Winterbourne - November 04, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Cavendish - November 04, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Winterbourne - November 23, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: i am a question to the world - by Cavendish - November 29, 2018, 07:33 PM