The Bracken Woods disappear from everyone i hold so close to me
23 Posts
Ooc —

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: TW for incest and rape mention.

The world was cruel and impossibly unusual. There was no way in hell and yet the words seemed to punch him in the gut. The contents of his stomach were quickly disposed into the space in front of him. Whatever he had digested before arriving here must have been wilder than he had originally though. He must have been hallucinating, in a nightmare or simply mishearing everything.

No no nononono. He finally spoke as his body seemed to finish torturing him. No. Athris tried to sound firmer but it seemed to be an impossible task. His voice wavered and shook as he squeezed his eyes shut. This isn't real, it isn't. It can't be.

What were the odds two strangers shared a similar horrible history? Athris was willing to bet that the odds were pretty damn low. At least he was hoping it was. How many incestuous raping monsters were there out there? Who are you? Why are you doing this to me? He asked in a hoarse whisper, terrified of the answer that would follow.
Messages In This Thread
disappear from everyone i hold so close to me - by Alarian - October 31, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: disappear from everyone i hold so close to me - by Athris - November 06, 2018, 08:12 PM