Dragoncrest Cliffs Come along with me
coonass
40 Posts
Ooc —
it took almost no time at all for a reddish figure to approach them on the border with a skeptical expression. the cajun was already questioning of his place there, glancing toward the only one who had been addressed in their scenario: sequoia. for one, he was moderately flustered that he didn't seem capable enough to answer his own questions. at least, the bear felt as though he could respond to queries about his calling and where he'd come from. instead, he furrowed his brow a bit and turned toward his young companion.

sequoia responded without missing a beat, and her tone was positive and uplifting enough that even the gruff scoundrel was forced to crack a lazy grin. with pointed canines poking from beneath his dark lips, the dappled fellow turned his attention back toward the red wolf with a dumb expression and a wagging tail. “dat's jus' how it happen, she don' lie,” he confirmed with a swift nod of his skull and a bit of a dipping down. there was an assumption that this was the higher up, and most of those types wanted to have their ego padded a little bit with displays of submissive posture. buckshot dropped his head toward the earth and then lifted it back up with a swift flagging of his tail.

“whatchu need from me?”
Messages In This Thread
Come along with me - by Sequoia - November 01, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Come along with me - by Buckshot - November 02, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: Come along with me - by Blixen - November 02, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Come along with me - by Sequoia - November 03, 2018, 08:39 AM
RE: Come along with me - by Buckshot - November 07, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: Come along with me - by Blixen - November 10, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Come along with me - by Buckshot - November 20, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: Come along with me - by Blixen - November 22, 2018, 10:18 AM
RE: Come along with me - by Sequoia - November 27, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: Come along with me - by Buckshot - November 29, 2018, 11:22 PM