Coconut Grove i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
16 Posts
Ooc —
Nah, never. He admitted as he rolled the coconut away from them. I tried gnawing on it but it doesn't taste very good and I can't seem to crack it open. Canyon explained with a nonchalant shrug of his shoulders. There was no use in keeping the dang thing around if no one could get into it. Maybe he'd save it for later, drop it on some rocks.

You with those wolves from the bay? The rusty male asked with a tilt of his head. They were a bit out of the way from the bay but who knew. Maybe he was scouting or maybe they were even claiming the land all the way out here. Who knew? Not Canyon.
Messages In This Thread
i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 03, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Canyon - November 07, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 07, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Canyon - November 07, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 08, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Canyon - November 10, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 10, 2018, 10:48 PM