The Sunspire Nerves
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle

Red was fidgety that evening as the sun lowered in the sky. She had been fidgety ever since the war with Fox and her packmates. She found that, no matter how hard she tried, she just could not settle down. Her den near the base of the mountain, which was really nothing more than a slightly-bigger-than-herself hole beneath a jutting cliff, was extremely uncomfortable. Finally, she decided it was probably too soon to be sleeping, anyway, and crawled back out into the open. The first stars were just visible in the darkening sky, and, truth be told, it was quite beautiful out. The weather had been fair for most of the day, and thee was not a cloud in sight to block the sky.

Sighing, she sat down outside of her den, staring up into the night, wondering what was in store for her and her packmates. Briefly, she wondered if she had made the right choice coming here. She would defend her pack to the death, yes, but that didn’t mean she wanted to. She’d had no idea upon entering Ferdie’s pack that they were at war with another, or she might never have joined. Of course, she could always escape to her forest if things got too bad. But… she was a pureblood wolf in heart and knew she would get lonely without the numbers of a pack to surround her and make that forest home.

She shook her head. She was very confused lately.
Messages In This Thread
Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Nerves - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: Nerves - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Nerves - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 22, 2014, 06:33 AM
RE: Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 22, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: Nerves - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 22, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 23, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Nerves - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 23, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 23, 2014, 05:17 PM