The Sunspire Nerves
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
:D I love Ferdie. He’s like, “Oh, she’s bothered… Hmm…” *begins fervently grooming and nit-picking at her. “Maybe THIS will he— damn! I messed it up!” *groomgroomgroomgroom* “IT MUST BE PERFECT.” Also, what? Is he going to FIGURATIVELY eat her? “…and let her know he wasn't going to eat her. not literally anyway”

Red tensed when Ferdie plucked the tuft of fur from behind her ear. For the first split-second, she had been terrified that he was trying to bite her. But her shoulders sagged a moment later when all he did was groom her a little. There was a lull, and then he touched her again, and his body language asked if he could groom her. She made a short, whining sound to his question, which was her answer: “Yes.” Then she sat still as she waited for him to begin.

She wasn’t sure if she was truly okay with Ferdie grooming her, but he was her Alpha, at least for now, and so she put up with it for him. Besides, they were friends. Or, at least, she thought they were friends… Come to think of it, she realized she hadn’t even spoken to him since joining the Sunspire, and then felt like kicking herself. How was she going to get into his good graces if they never spent any time together? Well… actually, what was the point in getting into his good graces, anyways, if she was just going to leave in a few months?

She shook herself. No, she wouldn’t think like that. It was in this moment that she decided that no matter what, she would always try to be on the Sunspire’s good side, even if she left to start her own pack. Maybe the two packs in themselves could be friendly with each other, provided neither of them did anything mean to the other? Yes, that would be nice. If only it was realistic at all. The moment Red told Ferdie of her intentions to leave, he’d probably try to kill her. Then where would she be? Defenseless, and packless.

This whole situation sucked.
Messages In This Thread
Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Nerves - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: Nerves - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Nerves - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 22, 2014, 06:33 AM
RE: Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 22, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: Nerves - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 22, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 23, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Nerves - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 23, 2014, 03:48 PM