The Tangle you're on fire like, "i feel like i'm gonna explode any moment"
35 Posts
Ooc — JB
It is the scent of blood that lures the lurking cat from the nearby ridge and in to the tangle of dense forest. The creature has been satiated of late and is proud of his accomplishments; he feels like he's done quite a good job at rooting out the pests, filled with pride with his skills as an exterminator. The wolves he encounters are never the same again. The first job had been a fluke — a passing fancy — and then the next, an imperative, for the dark bitch had found themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time. That last one had been days ago now and Zugzwang itched all over for more. He wondered if he would be as lucky this time, in this maze of a forest. The scent of wolf pervaded every inch of the wood and it infuriated him, but nothing sparked more vitriol within his system than the odious metallic note to the air — there was a wounded beast somewhere in here, and he would seek it out, snuff the life from it. There would be mercy, he thought. They would both get what they deserved.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're on fire like, "i feel like i'm gonna explode any moment" - by Zugzwang - November 11, 2018, 11:06 PM