Sleepy Fox Hollow To remind them
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn had found herself wandering from the territory again, not fully able to shake the feeling that she no longer belonged there. She had taken on some more responsibility per her alpha's request, but it had only briefly kept the feelings of being lost at bay. Over the last few days, she had woken every morning to the quickly growing feeling that she was a stranger in her life. So, she had skipped her patrol and set out beyond the borders in search of anything that might make her fee like herself again...whatever that was.

She had traveled to the mountains again but this time had entered the range from farther south. The peaks were cold and the terrain was unrelenting, but she welcomed the challenge. The clearing she finally came to peaked her curiosity, and she made her way down the mountain and into the winter-stripped meadow. She could tell that the area was probably quite the sight in the spring and summer, but the cold of winter had stripped the clearing of its color and left it with only dull browns and greys. Still, she pressed forward only stopping when she caught the scent of another. She followed the trail until she saw the dark stranger in the distance. She moved forward, releasing a soft chuff when she was close enough before coming to a stop, wanting to make sure she wasn't intruding before coming any closer.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
To remind them - by Lorelei - November 16, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: To remind them - by Brynn - November 16, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: To remind them - by Lorelei - November 16, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: To remind them - by Brynn - November 16, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: To remind them - by Lorelei - November 16, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: To remind them - by Brynn - November 16, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: To remind them - by Lorelei - November 16, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: To remind them - by Brynn - November 16, 2018, 05:41 PM