Sleepy Fox Hollow To remind them
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Seeing the friendly wag of the other woman's tail, Brynn took a few more steps closer. She shook her head the dark wolf's words. Sorry, um, no. I'm...far from my pack's territory, she answered, ears falling a little. I, um...My name is Brynn, she offered next, cheeks heating a little at her awkward response. It seemed no matter how many times she did this, she was at the mercy of her awkward social skills. Her early life had not been easy, and she had spent so much of it on her own trying to survive and avoiding everyone that now she found herself socially inept in most situations. Once she had acclimated to pack life, she was like a different wolf around her packmates--no stammering or hot cheeks, but put her in a conversation with a stranger, and it was like she forgot how to talk in normal sentences and often found herself apologizing for nothing. 

She smiled shyly at the other woman and looked away nervously, but said nothing else, instead waiting to see what she had to say.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
To remind them - by Lorelei - November 16, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: To remind them - by Brynn - November 16, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: To remind them - by Lorelei - November 16, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: To remind them - by Brynn - November 16, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: To remind them - by Lorelei - November 16, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: To remind them - by Brynn - November 16, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: To remind them - by Lorelei - November 16, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: To remind them - by Brynn - November 16, 2018, 05:41 PM