Silver Creek Secrets
9 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
She was greeted with a choking sounds, for a moment she was afraid for the girl but once she coughed up she gave a sigh of relief. Her words came out in stutters before ending in a whimper, with that the Odolf girl lowered her rump tot he ground before leaning into the now fearful girl. "Thank you," came out softly before more words spewed out of the girl's lips in a hurry. 

"Yes, I indeed saw." She confirmed but her voice never raised, instead those kind words held a soft chastise as apologies came next. Begging followed, if she could not tell her sister or her brother. She understood the girl's fascination and curiosity, she had asked many of times if her brothers could take her with them when they hunted and a few times they let her come as long as she promised that all she would do is watch. after that she was assured of her place in the world and it was not where she would kill a living creature though Addison was one of the few that could actually do such a thing.

She gave the girl a smile as her chocolate eyes peered over at the truly frightened girl, she would not tell them is she promised her something. "I will not tell on two conditions," she spoke in her usual soft tone. it was rare for her to raise her voice for it was not proper for a lady but it was clear the reprimand in her tone. "One, you are not to do it again." This was a given, "and two. If the curiosity is to arise again, that you ask my brothers or even my sister to take you along with them the next time they go out on a hunting trip. They might even teach you. It is not proper and shameful to sneak around, especially when the men are away. Do you understand?" Her words had a sharpness to them but they remained delicate and gentle, she was a just princess. Not one to be crude or loud about what she knew was wrong.

Again she smiled before pressing the girl's shoulder with her own, trying to get her to look up at her with those pretty mulberry colored eyes.
:)
Messages In This Thread
Secrets - by Lilah Silverback - November 17, 2018, 04:47 PM
RE: Secrets - by Emerson - November 17, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: Secrets - by Lilah Silverback - November 17, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: Secrets - by Emerson - November 18, 2018, 04:18 AM
RE: Secrets - by Lilah Silverback - November 18, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: Secrets - by Emerson - November 18, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: Secrets - by Lilah Silverback - November 19, 2018, 07:59 PM