Stone Circle Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn smiled again. Sure, I don't mind showing you, she answered. Aside from her den, she felt like the territory belonged to all of them, and she had no issues sharing her special places. Maybe someone else could get from them what she always did--a peaceful place to think. She stopped to sniff a tree, but felt it held plenty of her packmates' scents, and so she lifted her head and continued walking. She wanted to know more about Ira but was firmly against asking prying questions of those she didn't know very well. She certainly wasn't interested in answering any questions about her past, so why would she expect that from anyone else. Still, it left her racking her brain to find a safe question to ask. She supposed she could just say nothing, but that was weird, right? Right. 

Do you like to hunt? She winced inwardly. It was kind of a boring question, and one that was probably pretty obvious since most wolves liked to hunt, but oh well. It was out so she'd have to stick with it.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Brynn - October 15, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Ira - October 15, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Brynn - October 17, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Ira - October 19, 2018, 03:23 AM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Brynn - October 19, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Ira - October 23, 2018, 04:27 AM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Brynn - October 26, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Ira - November 02, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Brynn - November 08, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Ira - November 10, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Brynn - November 22, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline. - by Ira - November 22, 2018, 04:03 AM