Stone Circle You make me want to scream
☆ Demoness ☆
52 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
The memory faded, and her dark mind finally released her from its grasp, allowing her to float back to the surface of the murky water. When the world came back into view, the first thing she noticed was that Greyback was much closer than before — dangerously close. Dianne reeled back with a start, panicked eyes glued to his worried mask, honing in on that wretched scar.

"Dianne, do you know where you are? Who I am?" He asked in that deep, unmistakably masculine voice. The faces merged into one.

William... She breathed, eyes unblinking.

Run.

Run!

Run!

Her mind repeated the word like it was the only one she knew, and she backed away from the monster before her, eyes locked on him so that she could react to anything he might try to pull. But she ran out of rock to stand on and tumbled to the ground. Dianne scrambled to her feet, unfazed by the pain from the drop. The adrenaline pumping through her body made everything but Greyback and her rushing thoughts fade into the background. Run and run she did, twisting and turning aimlessly through the trees. It didn't matter where she ended up as long as it was away from him.
Don't make me your enemy.

Dianne can be incredibly rude & insensitive.
Her thoughts & actions do not reflect my own.
Messages In This Thread
You make me want to scream - by Greyback - November 17, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Dianne - November 18, 2018, 06:03 AM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Greyback - November 19, 2018, 11:28 AM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Dianne - November 19, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Greyback - November 22, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Dianne - November 22, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Greyback - November 22, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Dianne - November 23, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Greyback - November 23, 2018, 06:28 PM