Whitefish River now they see my blood on their sneakers
35 Posts
Ooc — JB
His loathing for these creatures was evidenced through his repeated targeting of them; this boy was no different, receiving the brunt of Zuzwang's rage as the cat wrought destruction across the wilds. In this instance Zuzwang's attacks were considerably lacking when compared to previous assaults - he is tired, wounded in his own reguard - and so when the boy twists and tries to escape, the fleet-footed wolf is successful. However, there is a toll to be paid. Zugzwang bit down hard on the dark piece of dog and would not let go, would not stop until he heard the cracking of bone and the feral scream of the lesser creature as the tail came loose; blood fountained from the creature's rear-end and Zugzwang watched with a bloodied grin, sneering over the lump of fur and bone between his teeth.
Messages In This Thread
now they see my blood on their sneakers - by RIP Issun - November 21, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: now they see my blood on their sneakers - by Zugzwang - November 21, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: now they see my blood on their sneakers - by RIP Issun - November 21, 2018, 08:28 PM
RE: now they see my blood on their sneakers - by Zugzwang - November 23, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: now they see my blood on their sneakers - by RIP Issun - November 23, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: now they see my blood on their sneakers - by Zugzwang - November 25, 2018, 05:24 PM