The Sunspire rolling with the summer breeze
81 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
Nightingale was not a liar. She'd answer everything as truthfully as she could.

The fire died in her eyes as the other wolf asked her question. "My side of the story?" Her tail seemed to droop. "Where do you want me to start?" The little pup sighed and sat down and curled her small tail around her tiny paws, preparing herself for a biography.

"I guess I could start with the first time I came to Swiftcurrent Creek, just to tell you how much Ferdie means to me, to give you a bit of background. A few weeks before I stumbled upon the pack, I had woken up in the middle of some forest, and I couldn't remember anything." Her eyes darkened as she seemed to float away in memories. "I couldn't remember my mum and dad's face. I can't remember if I had brothers or sisters. I came to the edge of the Swiftcurrent Creek, expecting to die that day. But then... Then Ferdie saved me."

The little pup smiled, neck-deep in gratitude. "He gave me food to eat. He helped me get back up on my feet... In fact, the only time I was in danger during my arrival is when Fox asked what was going on. If Ferdie hadn't defended me, I wouldn't be here in front of you. Even Bazi kept her distance from me at first, not so certain I was going to make it."

The thought of Bazi made her expression turn sour. "Bazi-i-i... She... She may have been the closest thing I could call a sister. I was... I felt guilty when I first arrived. Bazi and Ferdie were so close, I felt like I was intruding. Then she turned around and lied."

The juvenile growled to herself, and turned away for a moment. "I will never forgive her..."

Her small pout was interrupted by a bobcat. She looked back at the strange voice and her eyes widened, she staggered away from it a few steps.
Messages In This Thread
rolling with the summer breeze - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: rolling with the summer breeze - by Nightingale - July 22, 2014, 03:10 PM
RE: rolling with the summer breeze - by Leaf - July 22, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: rolling with the summer breeze - by Bobber - July 22, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: rolling with the summer breeze - by Nightingale - July 22, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: rolling with the summer breeze - by Leaf - July 23, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: rolling with the summer breeze - by Bobber - July 23, 2014, 04:47 PM
RE: rolling with the summer breeze - by Nightingale - July 23, 2014, 06:06 PM