Swiftcurrent Creek buckle my shoe
48 Posts
Ooc — Manda
Then we can cut it short at any time. <3

Of all he’d expected of the audacious spitfire, he hadn’t expected her to have nothing to say, particularly not with his craggy attempt to provoke her. In the silence that followed he considered the last conversation they’d shared and the awareness that he thought she’d picked up when she’d also become a leader. The idea had been born only from her words, and quite apparently her words meant nothing, even to her. Actions were all that ever mattered to the tawny male, and yet he still inexplicably felt the pulse of a will to protect her as he nosed softly through her fur. Her silence, as it turned out, was fine by him.

I’ve got a stash if you decide you want something for this, he said without the usual edge in his voice that perpetually gave colour to his words. With the offer hanging in the air between them, though, he made no move to put physical distance between them and he didn’t wait for words before administering triage to the ugly-looking wound she’d brought back from The Sunspire. Carefully and with gentleness he rarely practiced, his tongue began its soothing work, beginning at the clotted edges of the site where fur and flesh used to sit between her pretty little shoulders.
Messages In This Thread
buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - July 17, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - July 22, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - July 22, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - July 22, 2014, 06:55 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - July 26, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - July 29, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - July 30, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - July 31, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - August 01, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - August 01, 2014, 08:49 PM