Stone Circle Push my button anytime
☆ Demoness ☆
52 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
A pointed ear swiveled from the sound of someone approaching from the left, and her eyes followed to glance halfheartedly at the stranger. It appeared she had come closer and made herself comfortable. In a strangely drawn-out fashion, the woman gave a casual greeting as if speaking to a long-time friend. It irked her slightly, but Dianne quickly brushed the feeling away. Well, now she sort of had to approach, didn't she? Robotically stopping in her tracks for a moment, Dianne changed course to stalk closer to the stranger on dark legs. Upon nearing her, she noted the gnarly, large scar on her left shoulder. Was she a fighter? She didn't look it from her plush form and laid-back demeanor. Something awful probably happened to her, like with herself.

She promptly shoved that thought aside. Once she stopped, Dianne returned the woman's greeting with a flat Hello. Deciding she may as well introduce herself, she added, My name is Dianne, I'm a new recruit. It came out artificially as if she were a program responding to a given command. She stood with feet perfectly square and a particularly lifeless expression that bordered on unamused.
Don't make me your enemy.

Dianne can be incredibly rude & insensitive.
Her thoughts & actions do not reflect my own.
Messages In This Thread
Push my button anytime - by Dianne - November 18, 2018, 06:56 AM
RE: Push my button anytime - by Aerasha - November 23, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: Push my button anytime - by Dianne - November 24, 2018, 09:05 AM
RE: Push my button anytime - by Aerasha - November 28, 2018, 12:40 AM