The Sunspire Who wants a piece of me?
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie rolled onto his belly and stood up, with the duck gone and the surprise attack over he felt rather foolish. With a snort he walked over to the dead duck grabbing it up he gave it a good shake making sure the silly beast was dead. Only then did he lift his eyes to look at his savior, she was already talking for him, he blinked making sure he heard her right...

hum..... he said though a mouthful of duck. Setting the bird down he placed a paw on it claiming it as his own even though it was not he who killed it. It is always the desire of the lower ranks to love the wolves above them. He spoke purposely skirting her question answering it without actually answering it. I will have to take a mate in the spring, but my mate will be alpha female; I will have to pick only the strongest female with the wits to keep us safe and strong as a pack. This female will have to prove herself as a leader only time and actions will show me whom my mate shall be.

Ferdie added this more for himself since he was trying to avoid ever falling in love again, even if his heart had other plans My mateship will be based on strengthening the pack not Love. That is my duty. Ferdie picked up the duck and held it again nodding to her. Speaking though his mouthful I am going to see the captives from swiftcurrent creek care to join me? one is not eating and I need to keep them in good health. I don't suppose you are a healer by any chance?

Messages In This Thread
Who wants a piece of me? - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: Who wants a piece of me? - by Stormcloud - July 22, 2014, 06:55 PM
RE: Who wants a piece of me? - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 22, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: Who wants a piece of me? - by Stormcloud - July 22, 2014, 08:01 PM