Silver Creek sail with me into the dark
115 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
All Welcome 
Tagging @Grayson @Harrison @Addison @Emerson bc I actually have no idea who can give Dash permission to hang around. Just need someone with authority I guess? 

Dash is currently with @Lilah aaand they're both wet.

The cold really set into Dash's bones as the sun sank behind the clouds, and the boy had no control over his shivering at this point. He locked eyes with Lilah when a particularly vicious gust of wind tore through his damp pelt. Of course he would pick the fucking coldest, windiest damn day to get them both dumped into the creek, wouldn't he? Such a Dash thing to do. 

" L-l- let's call for someone, c-can we? Who's in ch-ch-charge?" he asked, and edge of desperation in his voice. Lilah had to be colder than him, with that dainty little body. Surely she would agree. Dash would have just called himself, but this Row-Zings group seemed to have funny rules that Dash didn't really understand. Lilah seemed really, really scared of breaking the rules, so Dash figured he better let her take the lead here. When he was in charge, he tended to be bad about breaking rules.. even when he knew the rules...
Messages In This Thread
sail with me into the dark - by Dashiell - November 27, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Lilah Silverback - November 27, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Grayson - November 28, 2018, 11:31 AM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Dashiell - November 28, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Lilah Silverback - November 30, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Grayson - December 16, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Dashiell - December 18, 2018, 11:53 AM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Lilah Silverback - December 19, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Grayson - December 28, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Dashiell - December 31, 2018, 12:05 PM