I’m just an animal you call, but won’t come
48 Posts
Ooc — Manda
I so appreciate the reply and having my very own Der thread, so I’ll be sure to keep up with it now. I’m very sorry for the wait. ;_;

Under ordinary circumstances it was rare for anyone to approach and go unnoticed by the cunning hunter, so when he heard spirited barking not far from where he lay sprawled across the ground, he widened his eyes and slowly turned his head to get a look at her without bothering to keep the fact that he was clearly startled under wraps. He took his time to look her over as his surprise faded and a cheeky grin spread across his roguish face. The elfin-featured girl was predominately cloaked in striking, fiery red, not unlike a certain spitfire leader he knew, but she looked absolutely nothing like Fox otherwise. Her vibrant green eyes shone.

Such fanfare, he drawled easily. Tell you what—come help me fill the caches. We’re taking this to Tuwawi first, but afterwards you can show me something to rave over, he said, and certainly not without a gleam of challenge in his sharp yellow eyes. If she could out-stealth him so easily, circumstances aside, he felt sure he could use her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m just an animal you call, but won’t come - by Razo - July 22, 2014, 09:44 PM