King Elk Forest talk to me boy
196 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
All Welcome 
Fuck 'em. If every woman was going to treat her like she was the scum of the earth, Neasa Cyclone Blackthorn could do better. Sure, it would have been nice to have the men do all the work, but she was a capable, strong woman. If Addison and her bitch of a sister had not ruined her general happiness, maybe Cyclone could have lived a nice life with Rosings. As it was, it seemed the Odolf girl was going to make her life a living hell every step of the way, and she had managed to get every last one of them on her side. The joke would be on them when she found her next target, because Cyclone would not be here to be the punching bag any longer. Addison may have "won" this game by forcing Cyclone out, but it would be her who wallowed, married to a weak man while her brothers chose their own wives.

She embarked on her solo journey heading east in the cover of night while the others were sleeping. If they came after her, that was their problem, but she would turn around for nothing. No, she had other plans. Cyclone was now determined to be at the helm on her own terms, not based on charming Grayson into doing what she wanted. Maybe she would really dive deep on the whole "whore" thing and fuck a few along the way. The thought brought a wicked smile to her face. In fact, having free rein to flirt and fuck whoever she wanted sounded downright delightful. Cyclone giggled quietly to herself at the thought.

The forest was good cover, and Cyclone slid between trees with grace. Plans and plots were already welling up in her mind, although she was not sure just how she would go about them. Now that she had decided to shed her loyalty to Rosings, the possibilities seemed endless. She did know she had exactly one end goal: children in the springtime. If she couldn't have that, she wasn't really sure what she would do. Probably steal some. For now, her white stalkings carried her further east, away from the wolves she had once called comrades and flirted with endlessly. Away from the bitch that was Addison. If she thought she had won, let her have it. Cyclone knew that Odolf girl would always be a slave to whomever she married.
Messages In This Thread
talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 28, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Grayson - November 29, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 29, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Grayson - November 30, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 30, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Grayson - November 30, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 30, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Grayson - November 30, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 30, 2018, 09:41 PM