King Elk Forest talk to me boy
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
it was unfortunate, then, that it was not a stranger that came upon cyclone now— no, instead, it was grayson. he was unaware of what had transpired between his sister and the rest of the females. he should have known better— women and their petty drama. scoff! a man would never be privy to such. 

but that was besides the point. grayson scented her outside the safety of the creek. he wondered why she would leave-- their borders were well protected (as well as they could be by such an unofficial gathering of wolves) and therefore she was safe within the walls. there was nothing out there for her— inside there was far more.

he set off after the white-footed fae, his ears pressed forwards and brows furrowed with a generous amount of concern. rightfully so— women were to be worried about. but he spotted her dark coat, hidden between the thick trunks of the trees. he first called out in a loud boof, and then made the close the distance between them. “cyclone,” he woofed, head tilted to one side. curiosity and concern were clearly spread across his features. and so he waited.
Messages In This Thread
talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 28, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Grayson - November 29, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 29, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Grayson - November 30, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 30, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Grayson - November 30, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 30, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Grayson - November 30, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 30, 2018, 09:41 PM