King Elk Forest talk to me boy
196 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
She had hoped to leave without needing to explain herself to anybody. Technically, she still had that option. Then again, maybe it would be one final twist of the knife to let Grayson know what a piece of gossiping trash his sister was. He faced her with that pretty face of his, and Cyclone scowled at his concerned look. Clearly, he wasn't very observant. Or maybe he trusted his sister too much. Either way, it had clearly left an impression on the Blackthorn woman, and she was not about to return to a place where every other wolf of the same sex treated her like garbage.

I'm leaving, she said plainly, Your sisters want me gone. They think I'm a whore, even though they've no proof to back it up. She sighed, shaking her head. They've got every other woman convinced of it, too. Cyclone was still baffled by that one. They followed Addison blindly, even though she treated everybody like low-life garbage. It had become more apparent since they had left the ranch, perhaps let loose because Tantalus was not around to keep her in line anymore. Whatever the reason, Cyclone refused to be treated like trash. She yearned for power, for a family of her own, and she would not find that with Rosings so long as Addison was around.
Messages In This Thread
talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 28, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Grayson - November 29, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 29, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Grayson - November 30, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 30, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Grayson - November 30, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 30, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Grayson - November 30, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 30, 2018, 09:41 PM