King Elk Forest talk to me boy
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
grayson's brow furrowed. truthfully, he was unsure how to handle this situation. 

on one hand, he thought it was stupid to act based on the opinions of others. who cared what they thought? grayson would continue to live his own life no matter the thoughts of others... but cyclone was, after all, a woman. and who was he to tell a woman she shouldn't overthink? hah! woman would always overthink. he should just let her go. but, on the other hand, it was his duty to protect the women of his claim-- cyclone included. cyclone... especially? grayson would be a fool if he would say he hadn't thought about taking her as his own. she had, after all, had tantalus' blessing. it'd been an option, anyway, grayson knew he had his pick of women, so he kept the rest of his options open.

so he was unsure where to go from here. did he even care of cyclone left if it meant the other women in the pack were happier? he needed to treat this like damage control, he supposed. one good wolf gone so the others could prosper. so be it. 

"and so what?" he challenged anyway, "you're just going to leave? prove them right?"
Messages In This Thread
talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 28, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Grayson - November 29, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 29, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Grayson - November 30, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 30, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Grayson - November 30, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 30, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Grayson - November 30, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 30, 2018, 09:41 PM