King Elk Forest talk to me boy
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
she pulled away, and grayson frowned at her. she didn't seem aggressive or even upset at his advances, so grayson knew he was barking up the right tree. he knew the game, he knew how to play-- and he was certain that cyclone did too. she turned the question on him again, expecting a more definitive answer. if he gave in, he sacrificed himself to cyclone, that meant he put himself off the market for every other woman out there... and there were a lot of women. could he lie about this? would that tank his cred with the rest of the women-- so far that he would be dethroned before he ever had a chance to wear the crown.

so, the question was, could he push this further? and if so, how far? he'd try another angle.

"do you even want to marry me?," he asked, with a faux pained and accusatory tone, "or do you just want to get at addison?" with a tilt of his muzzle upwards, and then another step towards her to fill the space she made between them. this time, he moved to press his nose to the base of her ear, sweeping up with it to murmur, "there are other ways to do that."
Messages In This Thread
talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 28, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Grayson - November 29, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 29, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Grayson - November 30, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 30, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Grayson - November 30, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 30, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Grayson - November 30, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: talk to me boy - by Cyclone - November 30, 2018, 09:41 PM