Wheeling Gull Isle musou il mare
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus
making some lil assumptions, can edit if need be<3

faeryn and the other woman's departures held little effect over reed's mood -- though they had been beloved by coelacanth, reed herself had never spared the chance to get to know them properly, and thus, felt little for their loss either way. perhaps she has resigned herself to hermitage at too young an age.

thresher's absence, on the other hand, has sent her into something of a tizzy, although she has even been remiss in her attentions to seelie's children as of late. (maegi and mou's departure wore more on her than she cares to admit or own.) stockholm's call summons her quickly, worry creasing her brow -- a worry that only increases as seelie begins to speak. not at the rank shuffle, for as far as reed is concerned, coelacanth remains her leader -- she is undersea itself -- but at the word of approaching storm. and true, the air has a strange taste, foreboding. 

her athelas' word is final, and summons renewed vigor into her tawny limbs. she turns to her mother, exchanging identical looks of concern, and steps forward to coelacanth as moorhen had done. yet she makes no promises outloud, all too aware that it would be brash to assume they will find thresher. instesad she briefly tucks her head against the tiny wolfdog, more contact than she allows herself to give anyone else, and peels away, following loosely agarwaen's path toward the mainland.
READ THE FUTURE IN MY PALMS THEN WASHED MY HANDS
Messages In This Thread
musou il mare - by Coelacanth - December 01, 2018, 02:27 AM
RE: musou il mare - by Moor - December 01, 2018, 03:18 AM
RE: musou il mare - by Reed Wolf - December 01, 2018, 10:23 AM
RE: musou il mare - by Komodo - December 01, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: musou il mare - by Driftwood - December 05, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: musou il mare - by Six - December 05, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: musou il mare - by Bbbbb - December 13, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: musou il mare - by Coelacanth - December 13, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: musou il mare - by Koi - December 13, 2018, 05:19 PM