Tuktu Weir maybe I'm a different breed
All we are is dust in the wind
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
woah this reply sucks... sorry, idk why i struggle so much with pria lmao

What was there to hate about beavers, really? They were actually cute when they worked their little dams, though she wouldn't disagree that they were rather tasty... She would probably eat them more often if she was any better at hunting. Alright, she wouldn't disagree that it seemed pretty fun to demolish stuff either, but she really feared she'd get hurt if she ever tried it. And still she seemed to have found a way to get herself into Dashiell's crusade against the woodworking rodents. I'm probably not much better myself, she replied with a laugh, but it was no joke. Pria wouldn't even know how to approach the issue.

All the while Pria had felt strangely uncomfortable, but she wasn't really aware of it until she realized that Dash was still trembling and dripping cold water. Oh! she exclaimed, embarrassed, and stepped back a few paces to allow some room for him to shake without having to worry about her getting soaked. Sorry, go ahead she said with a shy smile, and assuming the male took his chance to finally allow his instincts to get him dry, she approached again with a question. Why do you want to tear it down so badly anyway? she asked gesturing towards the dam with quirked eyebrows.
Messages In This Thread
maybe I'm a different breed - by Dashiell - November 26, 2018, 06:20 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Prialux - November 26, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Dashiell - November 26, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Prialux - November 26, 2018, 11:01 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Dashiell - November 27, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Prialux - November 27, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Dashiell - November 27, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Prialux - December 01, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: maybe I'm a different breed - by Dashiell - December 13, 2018, 04:03 PM