first things first, I'm the realest.
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
[size=x-small]ooc: god I love me some Iggy Azalea. I bet she would be Rahzie's favorite, ha. @Mordecai [/size]

It was just after sunrise, and though the morning mist was just starting to burn off, it clung stubbornly to the evergreen trees, hiding under their boughs. A small, dark form was weaving her way between the tightly packed trunks at a trot, large ears on the swivel. It was eerily quiet. She had entered these woods in an attempt to escape the light drizzle, and was only slightly successful in this endeavor. The thick coniferous woods blocked out the rain, yes, but the mist was almost as damp.

She stopped at the base of an especially wide trunked evergreen, studying it with a sense of awe. It was almost as thick as she was long, not including her tail. The trunk was covered thickly in moss, and the roots jutted violently from the earth, like claws digging into flesh. Condensation dripped from the pine needles, and one drop hit her square on the bridge of her nose. The sudden cold shock caused the coywolf to shake herself as a shiver ran down her spine. She crunched her nose in annoyance.

Suddenly, Rahzie caught a scent nearby. It was hard to smell much through the thickly humid air, so she was caught a bit by surprise at it's nearness. Her gaze shot to it's source, ears pricked.
Messages In This Thread
first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 23, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 23, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 23, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 24, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 24, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 25, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 26, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 29, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 30, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 31, 2014, 02:25 AM