first things first, I'm the realest.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Oh god, I know. So catchy! @__@
In light of the recent events that had begun to plague Ouroboros, Mordecai found it difficult to venture away from it. But it was a necessary evil as well, as he ached to run loose. Part of it was to allow himself to completely lose touch with reality, and delve down deep in his thoughts. The Spine was beginning to become troubling, he feared, if only for the fact that with Jinx unwell and the whispering of the woods about it placed a considerable unease on him. He did not like it. He did not like that she was will, that the frothing and foaming at her mouth had occurred with more and more frequency. He did not like the whispers or the possibility of her declining mental state. Most of all, he did not like the thought of her not being at the helm of their pack. While they had established themselves in the Spine, it seemed as though they had not been there long. Not long enough to truly enjoy it, especially now with the threat of something bad hanging over them.

Perhaps presumptiously, he had decided he would seek Lecter out soon. What he would do, well, that was what he was out there doing right then and there — trying to figure it out. He wanted to know what was wrong with Jinx, what he could do, and more importantly what would become of them if she became so unstable that her superiority over them all came crumbling down. But it would not be today that he would go seeking out her mate; Mordecai had slowed his run down to that of a walk and came to the realization that he had taken himself well outside of their veiled borders. Out to where he had seen the elk some odd days ago filtering themselves through the thick forest and its dark canopies. The hunt was still fresh in his mind as well, and he absently licked at his lips. Something else had his attention now though, and it was around the next bend that he found out why.

Her dark, lithe form could have blended in, had it been night. But in the crisp foliage of the late summer, she stood out just as plainly as he did. His pace had stopped just around that bend, their eyes meeting. She seemed young, but maybe that was her size talking. From apperance alone he could tell that she was not pureblooded, but then again neither was he. At least not entirely. She reminded him of his mother in that regard. “I hope you weren't intending on continuing this way for much longer,” was probably the worst opening line he could give her. “There's a pack a good run away from here that won't take so kindly to just anyone flitting around their borders.” Why he was warning her, he couldn't have said. Mordecai wished he had just said hello instead.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 23, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 23, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 23, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 24, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 24, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 25, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 26, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 29, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 30, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 31, 2014, 02:25 AM