i want your full attention, starling
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
<3! I'm setting this after this thread, just as a reference.

From the overgrown forests surrounding their once home on the mountain, Mordecai had returned to the Spine quietly. He couldn't have said that his head felt any clearer, but his intentions had remained the same. Once he had rested and felt he was awake once more, he had headed off in search of Ouroboros's shaman. While Mordecai was unfamiliar with where his leaders bedded down for the night, it wasn't hard to track them. He knew that Lecter would have more than likely searched out an old den, at least for the various storage of the supplies he used. Whether or not Jinx would join him there, Mordecai did not know, or even if they would reside there in a mix with said supplies. But he also knew that he too would have to find somewhere at least a little bit suitable to hole up, for when the nights grew too cold for him to tolerate being out beneath a canopy of astral bodies.

Pacing through the sloping woods of the Spine, it did not take him long to trail Lecter. As ever, the smell of the blood-stained Beta announced him well before Mordecai ever lied eyes on him, though he wasn't too hard to spot in that regard either. It was over a small crest and through a bend before he did lay eyes on Lecter, and Mordecai greeted him at a distance with a small woof before closing it. Eyeing the place where he had seen the wound in their last one-on-one meeting, the tawny Ostrega gestured with his muzzle before speaking. “How's your leg?” It seemed like an easy enough question to start with, and it would at least give him a chance to gauge whether or not Lecter would tolerate his company. With everything going on, especially involving his mate, Mordecai would not have been surprised if he was told to remove himself.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i want your full attention, starling - by Lecter - July 23, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: i want your full attention, starling - by Mordecai - July 23, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: i want your full attention, starling - by Lecter - July 24, 2014, 03:41 PM
RE: i want your full attention, starling - by Mordecai - July 25, 2014, 12:40 PM
RE: i want your full attention, starling - by Lecter - July 26, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: i want your full attention, starling - by Mordecai - July 26, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: i want your full attention, starling - by Lecter - July 28, 2014, 10:28 AM
RE: i want your full attention, starling - by Mordecai - July 28, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: i want your full attention, starling - by Lecter - July 30, 2014, 11:24 PM
RE: i want your full attention, starling - by Mordecai - July 31, 2014, 02:38 AM
RE: i want your full attention, starling - by Lecter - August 04, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: i want your full attention, starling - by Mordecai - September 01, 2014, 11:41 PM