The Sunspire Nerves
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
oh well by rushing it at least he didn't have the chance to fall to far in love with her. :( I was hoping for a little more drama :D

Ferdie let her move and stared down at her, what words she did speak were harsh, he lifted his head and looked out the the stars, after all this fighting he just wanted a family a pack to call his own and to love, yet here hew as with wolves whom held no loyalty no cares for what their actions caused he knew what hybrids were like and yet he let them into his pack and dared to let this one into his heart.

Love... yet again Love plucked at his heart and broke yet another string but this time he would not snap not like last time. He didn't return his gaze to her, he thought about pissing on her making sure she was his to claim, his to own. But in the end no living being was his to own.

Red.... he sniffed; He had been unaware until this moment he had feeling for her, and those feelings were now dashed if you dare take a single member of this pack when you leave I will make you regret it. Even more so then what Fox has made me regret. He still refused to look at her as he continued to speak But, no as long as you are a member of my pack, I will not chase you away, nor will I attack you when you leave as long as you leave my pack intact Ferdie Von Pelt stood and walked away stiff legged not sparing the hybrid another glance.
Her questions were answered his own were just beginning

oh yeah, the table is ok but personally I'd love to see Red in the top in the woods somewhere
Messages In This Thread
Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Nerves - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: Nerves - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Nerves - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 22, 2014, 06:33 AM
RE: Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 22, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: Nerves - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 22, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 23, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Nerves - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 23, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: Nerves - by Red Wolf - July 23, 2014, 05:17 PM