Golden Glade Im Stubborn as a mule
21 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She wished that she could go back and fix everything, make it so her siblings were alive so that she never had lost anyone at all. She had no idea what to do, no idea what she was even trying to do by joining that pack where the leader had said if she left she would have her body torn apart. She shivered at the memory of the Alpha female licking her bloodied lips and sniffled quite loudly, deciding just before her name was called that she should return to the pack before they started assuming she had left. That was until she heard her name called, the voice making her eyes widened as she stood up and whirled around as if she would see a ghost and he would vanish if she didn't turn quick enough. 

Sure enough he was standing there in all his stark white glory and she swore she had never been happier to see a single person her whole life. At first she didn't show it, she just stood there staring in shock like a stunned deer but then she launched herself forward to nuzzle him with a cry of joy. "Ank! I'm sorry, I'm so stupid. You were right. If my brother froze this early in the season, we'd be at high risk without a real pack and a real den." she said sincerely.
Messages In This Thread
Im Stubborn as a mule - by Kaala - December 05, 2018, 08:17 AM
RE: Im Stubborn as a mule - by Ankuusa - December 08, 2018, 07:30 PM
RE: Im Stubborn as a mule - by Kaala - December 09, 2018, 10:38 AM