The Sunspire Call me a party, and get down!!
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
<style type="text/css">.Summer01 b {color:#587c95, font:12px calibri;}</style>

While the boy had been in Sunspire for a few days, he hadn't yet had the opportunity to spend much time with his alpha. His father would have encouraged him to have forged a bond with this wolf. So, as he often did, he started his day by hunting down and following a packmate. It was unfortunate that his father had been such a failure when it came to social etiquette. To him, stalking others probably would've been actually quite a good tactic for making friends. Yes, Dhani would have been proud simply in the fact that his son had the courage to do it.

It took Summer an embarrassingly long time to realize that Ferdie was hunting. By the time he did, he had nearly ruined the whole thing. Fortunately for them both, Summer was very good at being perfectly inconspicuous. When finally he spotted the goat, he was just about to walk up to his alpha's side to let his presence be known by greeting him verbally. Instead, he approached by moving through the trees a few feet to the man's side in silence. Eyes of bright yellow remained trained upon the side of his alpha's face, waiting for him to realize that he was no longer alone in this hunt.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - July 23, 2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 28, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 31, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 04, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 08, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - August 12, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 27, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 27, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - October 02, 2014, 03:35 PM