Barrow Fields i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky
- — — -
14 Posts
Ooc — m
He moved casually across the wilds, knowing his purpose but unhurried to greet it— Mwe searched for a home, but the details were vague. He didn't know where or when it might be, nor did he really give much thought to his expectations of what it might be. And so he continued on his journey, purposeful but without true direction. It would all fall into place in time, and Mwe was nothing if not patient.

When his wandering brought him close enough to spot a wolf in the distance, still and then plunging, still and then plunging, over and over— the clear antics of a hunter— Mwe kept moving and kept his distance. He was not hungry, and had no desire for a conflict over resources nor infringe upon anyone's hunt, loner or otherwise.
I do not participate in private threads or take traditional thread requests.
If you'd like to roleplay with me, please create an AW thread and tag my character -- I will join if I'm able!
Messages In This Thread
i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 11:14 PM