Barrow Fields i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky
- — — -
14 Posts
Ooc — m
He hadn't connected her tension with anything other than his presence, and he hadn't blamed her for that, either— but when she relaxed visibly at his denial of being from this Drageda, it was clear her mistrust had nothing to do with him specifically. A rival pack, or perhaps she was exiled. Either way, it was none of his business, and he did not press the matter or comment further— though he made a mental note of the information.

Mwe remained awkwardly quiet after her query, considering his answer— perhaps more seriously than the situation called for. To answer 'home' seemed unnecessarily dramatic, though it lay in the grey area between truth and a lie. It was what he longed for, truly, but he had no way of knowing where he might find it. He could only trust his instincts, and that he would find it in time. But that was perhaps a bit too involved for a brief meeting between strangers.

Finally, Nowhere. A shrug. Anywhere.
I do not participate in private threads or take traditional thread requests.
If you'd like to roleplay with me, please create an AW thread and tag my character -- I will join if I'm able!
Messages In This Thread
i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 11:14 PM