Phantom Hollow this way to sexy town
- — — -
14 Posts
Ooc — m
He started and moved swiftly to his feet, the crushed hind-leg of a rabbit dangling loosely from his jaw. A dark she-wolf had emerged from the mist, and Mwe had only noticed when she spoke. Blending with the falling night, yet stark against the thick fog, she seemed to coalesce from the thin air and had an ethereal quality... though Mwe was not so superstitious to believe her to be anything other than a real, live wolf. Same as him.

Not so good, he responded with a wink, his initial surprise now smoothing to his relaxed, natural state, if I am so easily snuck up on.

As he spoke, the rabbit leg fell to the earth with a soft thump. Instinct claiming him, he kicked the meat back toward the rest of the pile— out of her reach. Food was a hot commodity without a pack. Had he been less hungry, Mwe might have offered her some. Perhaps he still might, but for now the male wished to subtly communicate that he was not interested in sharing, and hoped she would understand and honor the silent message.
I do not participate in private threads or take traditional thread requests.
If you'd like to roleplay with me, please create an AW thread and tag my character -- I will join if I'm able!
Messages In This Thread
this way to sexy town - by Cyclone - December 13, 2018, 05:04 PM
RE: this way to sexy town - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: this way to sexy town - by Cyclone - December 13, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: this way to sexy town - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: this way to sexy town - by Cyclone - December 14, 2018, 09:26 AM