first things first, I'm the realest.
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
It was a big male, around one and a half times her height and easily double her weight, that caught her eye. Shades of brown, red, gold and cream covered his sleek build. Not lacking prowess in any physical aspect, Rahzie thought in a bit of admiration. He was handsome - not nearly as strikingly so as one of her recent acquaintances, Kaname, had been - but handsome nonetheless. She wasn't really feeling in the mood today to play the game she usually played with a good-looking companion. But she could see herself playing it with him sometime in the future. “I hope you weren't intending on continuing this way for much longer,” He spoke first. “There's a pack a good run away from here that won't take so kindly to just anyone flitting around their borders.”

A corner of the coywolf's lips turned up in a coy half-smile. "I wasn't really intending on anything, big guy," Though her tone was playful, her words were honest. She gestured over her shoulder with her muzzle, bringing attention to her small frame. "Besides, are you really worried about a smallish woman like me?" She let out a light snort of laughter, hopping gracefully up onto one of the wide roots arching up through the ground and balancing herself there.
Messages In This Thread
first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 23, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 23, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 23, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 24, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 24, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 25, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 26, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 29, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 30, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 31, 2014, 02:25 AM