Boartusk Heights Corpus Craggus
razorback
34 Posts
Ooc —
the wolves of tartok were not familiar to him in the same way that schugkill was not familiar to the mountaineer. this was, perhaps, an ideal thing to hear from someone so far away. the wildcat could not have imagined how he would have responded if the stranger had admitted to knowing of his home. it seemed that when he spoke of where he hailed, though, that the pride suggested some knowledge should have been had on tusk's part. all he knew was that their shared moment was the first he'd heard of the tartok wolves; he would not forget the name from that moment on. it was sealed to him, just as his interaction with the mountain wolf was. there was a strange sort of kinship that was felt between himself and those who also belonged to the wilds. he wondered if that was the reason that the offer was extended to him, or if it had been out of something other than shared savagery.

“i will likely remain, as it seems this is the only place where i'm suited,” tusk returned with a small smile and a slight dipping of his muzzle. then, realizing that he had not shared a moniker with the other wolf, the wildcat wondered if it was best to leave it that way or to offer the other male something with which to address him. if they should spend their time on the mountain together again, it would have been easier. “you can call me tusk.” and that was that.
Messages In This Thread
Corpus Craggus - by Tulimaq - December 05, 2018, 03:27 PM
RE: Corpus Craggus - by Tusk - December 05, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: Corpus Craggus - by Tulimaq - December 05, 2018, 06:58 PM
RE: Corpus Craggus - by Tusk - December 06, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: Corpus Craggus - by Tulimaq - December 06, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: Corpus Craggus - by Tusk - December 06, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: Corpus Craggus - by Tulimaq - December 06, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: Corpus Craggus - by Tusk - December 06, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: Corpus Craggus - by Tulimaq - December 10, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: Corpus Craggus - by Tusk - December 11, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: Corpus Craggus - by Tulimaq - December 14, 2018, 09:33 PM