Silver Creek sail with me into the dark
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
a misunderstanding. grayson's ears pricked as he went from entirely untrusting to grateful for the man who stood before him. "dashiell," he repeated the name as lilah said it, giving the man a deep bow of his hefty crown, "i must thank you, then, lilah is a dear friend of mine, rosings would be lost without her." such posh words, of course, grayson was only keeping his options open. if lilah left there was one less opportunity for someone in the pack to reproduce-- himself included. 

"we have room among our ranks for you, of course, dashiell. come, please, we need to get you both dried off and warmed up," he motioned for the two to follow, but moved around lilah to press himself against her to keep her warm. it was, after all, the chivalrous thing to do! dashiell, of course, was welcome to press against either of them for warmth. a man should be capable enough to handle his own issues.
Messages In This Thread
sail with me into the dark - by Dashiell - November 27, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Lilah Silverback - November 27, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Grayson - November 28, 2018, 11:31 AM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Dashiell - November 28, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Lilah Silverback - November 30, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Grayson - December 16, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Dashiell - December 18, 2018, 11:53 AM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Lilah Silverback - December 19, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Grayson - December 28, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Dashiell - December 31, 2018, 12:05 PM