Ankyra Sound i am not your autumn moon, i am the night
- — — -
14 Posts
Ooc — m
lol lauren u trollin mwe

outcome of mwe's attack: partial success (link)
you can decide what partial success means!

The Sound was littered with signs of their claim, and yet he continued to patrol the borders, leaving his marks and keeping his eyes open. In the first days, Mwe naively believed the scent markers to belong to Rusalka alone, though now that he had met all of his pack, it was clear the Sound was beset by interlopers in the recent past. He was still somewhat ignorant of the politics of it all, not very invested in hunting down their rivals, but certainly interested in keeping their borders strong and his pack secure.

Thankfully, he had not run into any of the cliffside wolves as of yet— he wasn't sure what the outcome of such an encounter would be, and was reluctant to find out. It was during one of these patrol cycles that Caiaphas had found he and Eurycrates passing each others' routes and interrupted, calling for their attention. 

He approached dutifully but stiffened at her command, golden eyes sweeping to assess his rival in the same moment he braced for potential impact. They appeared to be equally matched, though the scars in Eurycrates' coat proved him to be a seasoned fighter. But rather than lunge toward Mwe, the other male set his sights upon their Alpha. A brief sense of relief washed over Mwe, but he glanced in Caiaphas' direction— though she would need to dodge Eury, he was certain she would be on the lookout for his own reaction.

So, eager to end a would-be scuffle before it could truly begin, Mwe rushed towards the other male's ribcage with all the speed and force he could muster— aiming to knock the wind squarely out of Eurycrates' lungs, with the goal of rendering him breathless and unable to continue.
I do not participate in private threads or take traditional thread requests.
If you'd like to roleplay with me, please create an AW thread and tag my character -- I will join if I'm able!
Messages In This Thread
i am not your autumn moon, i am the night - by Caiaphas - December 16, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: i am not your autumn moon, i am the night - by Mwe - December 16, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: i am not your autumn moon, i am the night - by Caiaphas - December 17, 2018, 10:24 PM