Silver Creek sail with me into the dark
115 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Dash winced as he heard his full surname fall from Lilah's trembling maw. It's just Dash, he almost corrected, but the boss-man was already repeating the moniker. Dash's father had often weilded the surname like a weapon, and the boy had been hoping for some separation from it and all the supposed responsiblity that came along with being a Dashiell. Behave like a Dashiell, Reszo. Gods, if he heard that one more time he might scream. 

Dash blinked at the high praise Lilah was receiving. She was clearly resepcted here... why was she so worried about what everyone thought of her? 

Grayson spoke of "room among our ranks," Dash opened his mouth again to offer some sort of correction. He hadn't really been asking for a place in the ranks, just a place to maybe hang out for a bit and warm up. Maybe get to know these wolves a little and find out what they were all about. 

Dash closed his mouth without speaking again, mostly because "getting dried off and warmed up" was an offer he couldn't refuse. He wouldn't want to be too hasty with a correction and say something that might cause the boss-man to rescind the offer, right? He'd go along for now then... what was the worst that could happen?

Dash pressed himself against Lilah's other side as they departed for Rosings. You know, to keep her warm. Of course.
Messages In This Thread
sail with me into the dark - by Dashiell - November 27, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Lilah Silverback - November 27, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Grayson - November 28, 2018, 11:31 AM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Dashiell - November 28, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Lilah Silverback - November 30, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Grayson - December 16, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Dashiell - December 18, 2018, 11:53 AM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Lilah Silverback - December 19, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Grayson - December 28, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: sail with me into the dark - by Dashiell - December 31, 2018, 12:05 PM